Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bring On The Pink! It's A Girl



Congratulations, Kristen!


Beautiful Kathryn Elyse was born Friday night at 10:28 pm. She weighed 7 lbs, 9 oz and was 20 in. long. Her 5 siblings proudly welcomed her into their family.




We are so happy for you, Kristen and Paul! May God bless you and Kathryn with health and every blessing from heaven.

What a wonderful Resurrection weekend--celebrating the wonderful work of the Cross for our precious salvation and celebrating His wonderful workmanship in the birth of precious Kathryn. The Lord does all things well!

Love,
Denise

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations!

Carole
South Dakota
Reluctant Homeschool Group Facilitator! (God and I are battling this out. I'm losing!)

Stacy and David said...

Denise! What an amazing blessing! She is lovely. I had no idea you were expecting. I pray you will get plenty of time to just enjoy her. (They grow so quickly!)

Kristen and Denise said...

Kristen is enjoying this wonderful time with her new baby! I (Denise) just wrote the blog to let every one see her blessing from the Lord. Kristen will so appreciate your prayers and well wishes! Thanks! :)

MeritK said...

She is gorgeous !

Kristen and Denise said...

Thank you, everybody, for your sweet well wishes! My baby girl turns one month tomorrow and I can hardly believe the time has flown by so fast. Kathryn is such a doll and a delight to my heart!

She is a constant reminder to me that we are all so blessed to be able to keep our children home and teach them the precious ways of the Lord!

Kristen