Thursday, January 31, 2013

How do I Lead a Homeschool Group...& Homeschool

This morning I was delighted to see this post by Christine, a homeschool mother and homeschool group leader. Her love for life and others really shined through her words. After reading it and seeing the fun, personal pictures, I feel as if I know her a little bit. I really like her sense of adventure and her jump-all-in-and-learn way of tackling this challenge.

How do I lead a Homeschool Group… And Homeschool

When I get asked this question, the tone usually implies that I have lost my mind. Maybe I have. Of my serial obsessions, leading Eagle’s Wings Co-op stands out as a real adventure.





Continued here:
http://www.ourcurioushome.net/2013/01/31/how-do-i-lead-a-homeschool-group-and-homeschool/

I know you'll enjoy it, too. :-)
Denise

P.S. Now, I've GOT to get that book, Coaching Your Kids to be Leaders!!!

No comments: