For your bit of leader news this weekend, we can't wait to let you know about a leadership seminar coming up in March that we're doing with JoJo Tabares. Mark your calendar quick. . . you are going to want to catch this one for some timely encouragement.
Homeschool Group Leader Workshop 03/10/2010 12:30 pm PST/3:30pm EST
Join JoJo Tabares, author of Say What You Mean: The Language of Leadership, and her co-hosts Kristen Fagala and Denise Hyde, authors of One By One: A Homeschool Group Leader’s Guide to Motivating Your Members, as we discuss how homeschool group leaders can lead more effectively with less stress and get more participation!
- Why motivation is a huge part of successful leadership
- What leadership is . . . (relationship)
- Three burning questions every leader must ask
- Questions leaders have asked: how to avoid burnout, how to get people to show up, how to get more volunteers
- Tips on motivating teens
- Why we need leadership skills
- What a leader isn’t
- 16 Biblical qualities of a leader
- Why a leader needs: effective communication skills
So, mark your calendar for:
Wednesday, March 10th
3:30pm EST/12:30pm PST.
Here’s how to join in the call:
Listen via your computer: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/19736
Or call in via phone: (724) 444-7444 Call ID: 19736
Bonus tip: You can sign up for a free TalkShoe account to have access to the chatroom during the call!
Do mark your calendars to attend because space is limited and this session will NOT be available to the general public as an audio afterward!
See you there,
Kristen & Denise